Non Stop Business Support, together with its news and current affairs specialist area Non Stop News (UK), is an organisation which works with a network of professional associates/ colleagues managed by Abha Thakor.
Non Stop Business Support and Non Stop News (UK) provide a communications, administration and management support service. All our network of practitioners are experienced and qualified in their professional fields.
We are particularly interested in working alongside organisations and helping them develop. We take a holistic approach to communications and systems development. All practitioners we work with are committed to understanding the needs of a business, organisation or charitable trust and supporting it through its overall vision and objectives.
We are able to offer a range of services to small and medium sized businesses, charities, and not for profit organisations as well as consultancy to governmental bodies.
We have experience in auditing communications and administrative systems, as well as managing and advising on social media accounts, digital media and improving IT skills as part of organisational or personal development. We have training programmes to help you and your teams better understand and use communications tools including the range of social media platforms. All our training provision can be designed or adapted to meet your needs. We can deliver training and many other administrative services at your office locations.
Every year our network of linked practitioners have been involved in a number of continuing professional development projects on a pro bona basis. These have included assistance for local charities and projects to promote professional standards and best practice through institutes which have included the Chartered Management Institute, the Chartered Institute of Public Relations and the Royal Society of Arts.
Here are just some of the projects we can help you with through our commissioned contractors and a strong network of experienced practitioners.
Administration, Project Management & Training Support
- administration support, developing and implementing systems for your organisation or independent practice
- computer software training including Microsoft Office for individuals, organisations and groups
- improving your staff’s administration and IT skills and offering a bespoke service developing individual’s own ICT-use and skillset
- project management including interim projects and administration
- business and organisational development and growth. Working with experts in this area as a holistic approach, incorporating communications and project management
Communications, Journalistic Work, Digital Media & Training Support
- editing, proofing and journalistic projects, supporting non-fiction book development and marketing
- communications research, scoping and documentation for policy compliance together with training and liaison with regulatory bodies and in-house training
- communications and PR, marketing, social media management and training, media training, communications strategy and mapping
- web and digital communications, and individual and group training in these areas
- commissioning and managing the full range of communications and marketing functions including briefing and managing photography and video
- presentation and front of house communication training and skills development including the catering industry
- emergency communications management for organisations, and providing access to experienced media trainers and crisis management experts as needed
Current campaigns and feature series we are involved with include:
- use your vote/ suffrage
- what’s gathering dust in your kitchen cupboard?
- “bringing up puppy”
- Note: the above includes copyrighted and materials protected by UK or international law. All rights are reserved by the listed copyright holder in these works and content appearing on its web and non digital formats as defined by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended). All rights, UK and worldwide, are reserved, unless otherwise specifically specified. Abha Thakor/ Non Stop Business/ Non Stop News UK as author or publisher asserts the moral, intellectual and full rights to original content contained on this website and the campaign materials which they produce, except where separately specified and copyright has been retained specifically by other practitioners. Where original content has been created and developed by arrangement by a practitioner in the network, they will retain the specific rights as stated in the agreement document between the commissioner or the client.
Highlighting communications and digital media good practice
If you are looking for curated material in communications and digital media, follow @NonStopNewUK on Twitter. The feed focuses on curating information, highlighting development material and encouraging CPD and professional understanding. It works with others in this area and supports the building of social media campaigns and tools for projects supporting digital skills good practice.
Our range of resource websites also provides links, useful tips and training practice opportunities to help clients and organisations we support commercially and on a pro bona basis.
- Please be aware that spammers and sales attempts will be blocked from our social media accounts including Twitter, as the content is provided as part of the professional development contribution from practitioners coming together and working with Non Stop News UK to support particular campaigns and projects.
- In line with good practice, the followers list is regularly reviewed and advertisers and spammers who use these channels designed to support professional development to spam, harass, breach copyright/ permissions of material posted, or act in a way that is inconsistent with the channels’ policies, will be blocked and, if appropriate, reported.
- Copyright breaches of images, text or any content will be pursued. Please contact us for details of how to credit or attribute work you would like to use and we will contact the relevant copyright and rights’ owners/ clients. We are keen to share professional development and digital skills learning, and ask for our curated and researched content to be respected. We welcome your support to promote these areas.