Communications ■ Administration ■ Management ■ IT ■ Research ■ Content
Non Stop Business Support, together with its news and current affairs specialist area Non Stop News UK, works with a network of professional associates/ colleagues managed or engaged by Chartered Manager and Chartered PR Practitioner Abha Thakor.
What we value
- Working alongside organisations and helping them develop
- We take a holistic approach to communications and systems development
- Engaging or working with practitioners in the network who are experienced and qualified in their professional fields
- Committed to understanding the needs of a business, organisation or charitable trust and supporting it through its overall vision and objectives.
Tailoring services to fit your organisation
Non Stop Business Support is able to offer a range of services tailored to small and medium sized businesses, charities and not for profit organisations.
Consultancy to governmental bodies on short and long term projects, ranging from Communications and content management to research and reports.
Digital Management and Information Audits
Experienced in auditing communications and administrative systems.
Managing and advising on social media accounts and digital media
Improving IT skills as part of organisational or personal development.
Learning and development programmes to help you and your teams better understand and use communications tools including the range of social media platforms.
All training provision can be designed or adapted to meet your needs.
Training and many other administrative services can be delivered at your office location, where possible, or through remote digital provision.
Sponsorship and charitable work
Every year with our network of linked practitioners, we have supported a number of continuing professional development projects on a pro bono basis.
These have included assistance for:
- charities, including Macmillan Cancer Support, CSWS, and community and tourism projects
- promoting professional standards and best practice through membership institutes including the Chartered Management Institute, the Chartered Institute of Public Relations and the Royal Society of Arts.
How we can help you
Here are just some of the projects we can help you with through our commissioned contractors and a strong network of experienced practitioners.
Administration, Project Management & Training Support
- administration support, developing and implementing systems for your organisation or independent practice
- computer software training including Microsoft Office for individuals, organisations and groups
- improving your staff’s administration and IT skills and offering a bespoke service to develop ICT-use and skillsets on a one-to-one or small group basis
- project management including interim projects and administration
- business and organisational development and growth. Working with experts in this area as a holistic approach, incorporating communications and project management
Communications, Journalistic Work, Digital Media & Training Support
- editing, proofing and journalistic projects, offline (traditional media) and web (online)
- supporting non-fiction chapters / articles / papers / book development and marketing for both traditional and e-publishing routes
- communications research, scoping and documentation for policy compliance together with training and liaison with regulatory bodies and in-house training
- communications and PR, marketing, social media management and training, media training, communications strategy and mapping
- web and digital communications, and individual and group training in these areas
- commissioning and managing the full range of communications and marketing functions including briefing and managing photography and video
- presentation and front of house communication training and skills development
- emergency communications management for organisations, and providing access to experienced media trainers and crisis management experts as needed
Current campaigns and feature series we are engaged with include:
- digital transformation
- artificial intelligence and R&D
- WordPress community and marketing
- use your vote/ suffrage
- what’s gathering dust in your kitchen cupboard?
- “bringing up puppy”
Note: the above includes copyrighted and materials protected by UK or international law. All rights are reserved by the listed copyright holder in these works and content appearing on its web and non digital formats as defined by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended). All rights, UK and worldwide, are reserved, unless otherwise specifically specified. Abha Thakor/ Non Stop Business/ Non Stop News UK as author or publisher asserts the moral, intellectual and full rights to original content contained on this website and the campaign materials which they produce, except where separately specified and copyright has been retained specifically by other practitioners. Where original content has been created and developed by arrangement by a practitioner in the network, they will retain the specific rights as stated in the agreement document between the commissioner or the client.
Highlighting communications and digital media good practice
If you are looking for curated material in communications and digital media, follow @NonStopNewUK on Twitter. The feed focuses on curating information, highlighting development material and encouraging CPD and professional understanding. It works with others in this area and supports the building of social media campaigns and tools for projects supporting digital skills good practice.
You can view recent updates on our Tweets page.
Our range of resource websites also provides links, useful tips and training practice opportunities to help clients and organisations we support commercially and on a pro bona basis.
Twitter and Facebook usage conditions
Please be aware that spammers and sales attempts will be blocked from our social media accounts including Twitter, as the content is provided as part of the professional development contribution from practitioners coming together and working with Non Stop News UK to support particular campaigns and projects. The related Twitter and Facebook channels are mainly available for training and CPD purposes.
In line with good practice, the followers list is regularly reviewed and advertisers and spammers who use these channels designed to support professional development to spam, harass, breach copyright/ permissions of material posted, or act in a way that is inconsistent with the channels’ policies, will be blocked and, if appropriate, reported.
Copyright breaches of images, text or any content will be pursued. Please contact us for details of how to credit or attribute work you would like to use and we will contact the relevant copyright and rights’ owners/ clients. We are keen to share professional development and digital skills learning, and ask for our curated and researched content to be respected. We welcome your support to promote these areas.